Saturday, May 12, 2007

I did that!?!


Siyuan hasn't been sleeping well, waking up a few times at nite. We can't figure it out the reason and have been exhausted. Here's a conversation I had with my wife

Me:what time did u have to wake up last nite?
Wife:oh, i fed him at about 4:30-5 am. he was making noise at about 4.
Me:oh, he slept till 4 a.m?
Wife with a puzzled look:no, he woke up cryin at 2 am
Me:oh, and u patted him to sleep.
Wife with even more puzzled look:no, you did! you jumped out of bed and went to pat him back to sleep. I saw you got up and was standing beside his bed, so i went back to sleep.
Me:I did?!?! I don't remember!?!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute mug shot. I can see you in him. But I can see Lux in him too. He's one of those babies who seems to have the blended looks of both parents :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, yeah. he does look a bit like both of us. I think he looks more like me been a boy. Quite a change in looks from when he was born!

    ReplyDelete